Sunday, May 13, 2012

My "Visions of Italy" Exhibition



During the 12th Annual Spring Unveiling Weekend May 4-6, I unveiled my series of paintings of Italy. My time slot was Friday May 4 starting at 4pm with an Italian style reception.

It was a blast. A lot of people came in to see my work, I unveiled 8 paintings, and we talked about their experiences and mine in Italy. I was surprised at how many people had been to Italy, or were going this year. We talked and ate salumi's and cheese and olives and drank wine and by 9:30 closed up and went home.

The weekend was sunny, (not bad for May) fun and a success, I sold four of my paintings on Sunday, including the big 3' x 4' one. Now, I need to paint more of Italy, (I have 3 more on the drawing board) in time for summer.

Those that came to Spring Unveiling, thank you, and I hope to see more of you next year May 3-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment